SCP Problems.

Ted Parnefors ted at mtv.se
Thu Jun 15 08:14:14 EST 2000

I've been trying a whole lot of different keys now, but the problem is
persistent, it won't go away. I can do "ssh" to the other machine without
problems but "scp" just doesn't work. What kernel version are you using on your
linux machine? I'm using 2.2.14 on one of them and 2.2.15 on the other one. I'm
using different "glibc" on them too (2.1.1 and 2.1.3) but that probably should
make any difference either. sigh...

--
 Ted Parnefors <ted at mtv.se>, KeyID 0x6627DEE4
 PGP Fingerprint 1C39FA94703EB54A011CF18932018E256627DEE4