need help with compiling openssh

Lee Eakin Leakin at dfw.Nostrum.com
Thu Jun 15 01:00:26 EST 2000

I think openssl has recently changed where the libs are stored.  Several
programs that use SSL have the same problem.  To get around this, I
symlinked libcrypto.a and libssl.a into the top of the ssl directory:

/usr/local/ssl/libcrypto.a -> lib/libcrypto.a
/usr/local/ssl/libssl.a -> lib/libssl.a

After that all the apps built properly.
  -Lee