Please test this snapshot

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Thu Jun 29 07:02:05 EST 2000

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Rip Loomis wrote:

> Hey Damien--would it be reasonable to release a
> 2.1.1p2 sometime soon to stop this FAQ?

Yes, it has been a lack of time which has prevented me so far.

It would be great if I could get some feedback on how
http://www.mindrot.org/misc/junk/openssh-SNAP-20000629.tar.gz
works on Solaris, Irix 6.x, HPUX, AIX, Tru64 and SCO.

BTW this snapshot contains DEC OSF/Tru64 SIA support, enable it
using "USE_SIA=1 ./configure [options]". I would like some feedback
from DEC users as to the correctness of this code (as I know nothing
about SIA).

-d