Trouble building 1.2.2p1 on Solaris 2.7

Jay at aol.com Jay at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 07:15:04 EST 2000

In a message dated 3/12/2000 2:36:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
djm at mindrot.org writes:

> Known problem. You can edit configure so that it uses -L$ssldir/lib
>  (instead of -l$ssldir) or use the 1.2.3pre2 release.

Thanks.  I moved to 1.2.3pre2, but got:

checking for OpenSSL/SSLeay directory... configure: test: argument expected

It looks like there are quotes missing around the test for $WANTS_RSAREF
around line 227 of configure.in.  I fixed that, and it got past the OpenSSL
problem.

Now to find a random number source... but that's not OpenSSH's problem :)

Jay