default-path

Mate Wierdl mw at moni.msci.memphis.edu
Sat Mar 18 02:13:04 EST 2000

On Thu, Mar 16, 2000 at 07:01:16PM -0500, Ben Taylor wrote:
> It's really up to you.  You want to make sure you have /usr/bin
> and whereever ssh/scp clients are as a minimum.  The rest is

This is the part which is not clear to me:  So in order to use scp,
the remote site also has to have scp.  In other words, it is not
enough to have just sshd running.

But looking at how the openssh rpm is divided up, I see that scp is in
the package required by both the server and the client packages.

Mate