SIA support patches for Tru64 UNIX

John P Speno speno at isc.upenn.edu
Sat May 6 04:15:52 EST 2000

On Wed, May 03, 2000 at 09:59:23AM -0400, John P Speno wrote:
> I think I'm ready with the SIA (Security Integration Architecture) patches
> for Tru64 UNIX. All of the code was written by Tom Woodburn, an engineer

The patches are available here:

    <URL:http://www.isc-net.upenn.edu/~speno/openssh-1.2.3-sia.tar>

There's a README file in that tarball which gives instructions on what to
hack after running configure to use SIA support.

I will attempt to work up some configure patches unless someone beats me
too it. :-)

Tru64 UNIX users, if you are out there, please give these patches a try and
send feedback. Thanks.