hp-ux 64 bit [was] 2.2.0p1 configure problems

V. T. Mueller vtmue at uni-freiburg.de
Sat Oct 21 01:07:52 EST 2000

Howdy Kevin,

Well, is chose to define to not use pam, so that should not be the
problem. If anyone, preferrably you ;), would be willing to take a look
into it I could also send a log of my compile run. While thinking about
it, I remember ugly warnings that could explain the zero IP/port below.

For I don't speak C I am sorry I can't solve the problem on my own.
Although I'm willing to support you with any needed information - just ask
:)

Kind regards,
Volker

--
V. T. Mueller      UCC Freiburg, Germany     vtmue (at) uni-freiburg.de

                  "It is salutary to train oneself to be no more
                   affected by censure than by praise."
                                                    W. Somerset Maugham