hp-ux 64 bit [was] 2.2.0p1 configure problems

Kevin Steves stevesk at sweden.hp.com
Sun Oct 22 05:01:30 EST 2000

On Fri, 20 Oct 2000, V. T. Mueller wrote:
: Well, is chose to define to not use pam, so that should not be the
: problem. If anyone, preferrably you ;), would be willing to take a look
: into it I could also send a log of my compile run. While thinking about
: it, I remember ugly warnings that could explain the zero IP/port below.
:
: For I don't speak C I am sorry I can't solve the problem on my own.
: Although I'm willing to support you with any needed information - just ask
: :)

I've duplicated it here, so I think I have what I need.  I think there
are two different issues here: one for the vhangup syscall and another
for some <sys/socket.h> prototypes that have int * but get passed a
pointer to a socklen_t which is a long for LP64.  I'm not sure where the
fix is for either problem right now.