scp -2 patch

Stuart Craig scraig at eli.net
Fri Sep 8 10:30:35 EST 2000

I'm not all that concerned about consistency, but I would like to see a
-2 switch on both ssh and scp.  I've got a network with around 150 *NIX
systems running a mix of OpenSSH, commercial ssh1 and commercial ssh2,
and I'd like to be able to force a protocol 2 connection when I need it.

 - Stu

--
Stuart J. Craig <scraig at eli.net>
Senior UNIX Administrator