-1 and friends

Damien Mascord damien at galexia.com.au
Mon Sep 11 10:03:34 EST 2000

Hi,

Doesn't scp -v continue running, and not quit after one session?

As sshd -d quits after one session, and therefore consolidating these
options would probably be more confusing than not.

Unless of course you could have multiple sessions in sshd using the -v
switch...

Anyway... probably not important.

Damien

Damien Mascord                   Email: damien at galexia.com.au
Network and System Administrator    http://www.galexia.com.au
Galexia                               Mobile: +61 414 448 272
Level 1, 3 Montague Street               Tel: +61 2 9555 5913
Balmain, NSW 2041 Australia              Fax: +61 2 9555 5688