About the configure.in patch for 2.5.2p2

Andreas Kreuzinger kreuzing at dbai.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Apr 24 21:29:58 EST 2001

Hi !

According to
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openssh-unix-dev&m=98577747029227&w=2
[...snip...]
List:     openssh-unix-dev
Subject:  Updated configure.in patch for 2.5.2p2
From:     Carson Gaspar <carson at taltos.org>
Date:     2001-03-28 11:03:29
[...snip...]
there exists a patch to add --with-zlib (needed when zlib isn't installed
in the standard path. Happens on Solaris sometimes.)

Today I checked out the cvs version and it wasn't part of this version.
Why isn't this patch added?

mfg andy
--
     I am from Austria - but I did not vote for Joerg Haider and the FPOE.
Administrative contact: admin at dbai.tuwien.ac.at
Vienna University of Technology - Database & Artificial Intelligence Group
A-1040 Wien, Favoritenstr. 9-11  -  Tel.: ++43-1-58801/18429