Updated partial auth patch against CVS

Carson Gaspar carson at taltos.org
Wed Apr 25 16:50:25 EST 2001

Here is a new version of my partial auth patch against the April 24, 2001
CVS image. It fixes a couple of things (thanks to Karl M
<karlm30 at hotmail.com>), and includes support for hostbased auth. It's still
not pretty, but it works. 2 things Karl mentioned aren't fixed:

- auth methods are still hard-coded into servconf.c. Fixing this would
require a lot of work, and all the auth methods are hard-coded there as
options, anyway.

- The code has not been updated to follow the OpenBSD style guide. The
style guide itself says that code should be updated if more than 50% of it
is new. This is definitely not the case here, and I'm not about to go and
reformat everything I touch.

I'd appreciate any feedback folks have.

Carson Gaspar - carson at taltos.org
Queen trapped in a butch body