RHL init.d/sshd ipv6 hack

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Fri Apr 27 10:59:00 EST 2001

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org wrote:

> Applied, thanks.
>
> As for 'noreplace'... Ermm.. Another one of those 'size of one, half of
> dozen of other'.  I have no opinion either way.

I think noreplace should go. We have made a few backwards-incompatible
config file changes and we will probably make a few more. Since rpm
backs up the config file, and the default config file is reasonably
conservative, but usable I think this is a safe change.

/etc/pam.d/sshd should keep it though - the format is unlikely to change
and we don't want to lose local customisations.

-d