RHL init.d/sshd ipv6 hack

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Fri Apr 27 10:52:48 EST 2001

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Damien Miller wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org wrote:
>

> > Applied, thanks.
> >
> > As for 'noreplace'... Ermm.. Another one of those 'size of one, half of
> > dozen of other'.  I have no opinion either way.
>
> I think noreplace should go. We have made a few backwards-incompatible
> config file changes and we will probably make a few more. Since rpm
> backs up the config file, and the default config file is reasonably
> conservative, but usable I think this is a safe change.
>
> /etc/pam.d/sshd should keep it though - the format is unlikely to change
> and we don't want to lose local customisations.

Looks like it was already changed:

2/27/01

%attr(0644,root,root) %{_mandir}/man8/sftp-server.8*
#%attr(0600,root,root) %config(noreplace) %{_sysconfdir}/sshd_config
%attr(0600,root,root) %config %{_sysconfdir}/sshd_config
%attr(0600,root,root) %config(noreplace) /etc/pam.d/sshd
%attr(0755,root,root) %config /etc/rc.d/init.d/sshd

I really should consult the ChangeLog more offen.=)

- Ben