openssh-2.5.2p2 on SunOS 4.1.3

Alvaro Navarro alv at alv.cl
Sat Apr 28 06:21:53 EST 2001

Hi developers, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this
question, so please don't crcify me if it isn't :)

I'm trying to compile openssh-2.5.2p2 on SunOS 4.1.3.

Since SunOS is not in the portable list, I took a look at this mailing
list archive and found some of you guys have been able to compile it.

My ./configure says I don't have the regex library :

configure: error: *** No regex library found.

Where can I get such library?

T.I.A.

-alv-

PS : I'm not a suscriber (obviously :)) so please Cc: me