Ported openssh-2.9p2 to LynxOS

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Mon Aug 6 05:53:40 EST 2001

Besides, being back from GenCon.. Finally. <sigh>

Yes, if you could provide a diff -u patch against either 2.9p1 or the
-current portable CVS tree it will make it easier for us.

If there is no entry in the ./configure section for LynxOS proper then
that means there is not real special cases for that platform.. which is a
GOOD thing. <grin>

We perfer if you 'borrowed' code that it came from a non-GPL tree.  It
really saves us a lot of hassle.  OpenBSD is the perfer tree... Free or
Net are also good places.

- Ben