Port for PSOS?

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Mon Aug 6 13:37:17 EST 2001

I've never seen nor heard of 'PSOS'.. But OpenSSH pretty much follows most
of the POSIX API.  So as long as you have something that mostly smells
like POSIX/UNIX.  It may not be too hard.

Just keep in mind if you wish to have it included in the portable you need
to keep your core changes down as much as possible.

- Ben