Rhosts Authentication Problem on Solaris

Cubi, Edwin edwin.cubi at gasoc.com
Sat Aug 11 09:07:19 EST 2001

Anyone, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I currently installed openssh-2.9p2 on SunOS 5.7 and 5.8. From the very
moment that start to ssh out I get "Rhosts Authentication disabled ;the
originating ip will not be trusted". I 've put "Useprivileged yes " in the
ssh_config file, but then the ssh complains that there is a bad config line.
Can some one tell me what is going on and how can I get around this. I would
like to use the scp capability and it will not work unless I can get around
this problem. The ssh file is correctly setuided. HELP!!! I'm floundering

Eddie C.
Unix Sys Admin