Idletimeout patch

Christophe Moret Christophe_Moret at hp.com
Tue Aug 21 00:17:06 EST 2001

In the environment I am working on, I already use an equivalent patch
that I sent some time ago for years & would love to have it in the standard delivery ! I could
not live without it.

-Christophe

Christophe Moret              mailto:Christophe_Moret at hp.com
Hewlett Packard               Phone :+33 4 76 14 40 78
5, avenue Raymond Chanas      Fax   :+33 4 76 14 47 06
38053 GRENOBLE Cedex 09       Mobile:+33 6 72 99 16 51