hang on exit bug under Linux

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Tue Dec 11 06:31:47 EST 2001

[..]
> And, ..... yes I have followed and read the entire thread about this.
> What I fail to understand is why all the dithering. Data might be
> lost, but the client has said "GO AWAY" and obviously does not want
> any more data.
>
> Michael
> Michael at Insulin-Pumpers.org

Mike,

Let me borrow a line from Theo...

		"Show me code"

To which I'll add..

		"That is acceptable Markus, Damien, and myself that
works on EVERY platform, does not break/bend SSH protocol, works for v1
and v2 protocols, and is not a utter fucking hack."

Until such time.. this is just a waste of everyone's time.  Whining (no
matter how much it makes you feel better) does not improve code.

- Ben