-c none option

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Tue Dec 11 08:57:54 EST 2001

Yo Ben!

M$ distributes a special version of their Remote Desktop Cient (RDP,
formerly TSC) without encryption just for the French market.  Some
French oriented distributor could do the same for OpenSSH.

If I was managing any equipment in France I would think auth only
SSH was a big step up from telnet.

What France had done with their crypto regs is wrong, but they will
not change just because of us, so we must adapt as best we can.

RGDS
GARY
Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Blvd, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
	gem at rellim.com  Tel:+1(541)382-8588 Fax: +1(541)382-8676