PATCH: OpenSSH 3.0.2p1 on Solaris + Kerberos + AFS

R. Lindsay Todd toddr at rpi.edu
Sat Dec 15 06:38:10 EST 2001

Compiling OpenSSH 3.0.2p1 on Solaris 2.8, enabling both Kerberos 4 and
AFS, leads to some compilation difficulties.  Some structures in
sys/ioctl.h are used for AFS, but are defined in sys/ioccom.h, which has
not been included.  The attached patch causes configure to search for
this file and include it if found.  The resulting patched code still
compiles under Linux, AIX, and Irix, as well as builds on Solaris.

NB.  I do not have the exact same version of autoconf that was used to
build the OpenSSH distribution, so I have hand-patched changes to configure.

R. Lindsay Todd                          email: toddr at rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer                phone: 518-276-2605
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute         fax:   518-276-2809
Troy, NY 12180-3590                      WWW:   http://www.rpi.edu/~toddr