DG/UX R4.20MU05 port of 2.3.0p1

David Dulek ddulek at fastenal.com
Thu Feb 1 09:03:12 EST 2001

Slight problem on DG/UX though.  The OS has a regexec and regcomp.  From what
I understand and from what I am seeing, the DG/UX version of regcomp always
returns -1.  This kind of makes it useless in compat.c.  I am kind of
braindead today so please be patient.  How do I get OpenSSH to use the prce
regexec and regcomp instead of the OS ones?

--

Dave Dulek
System Administration
E-mail: ddulek at fastenal.com
Phone: (507) 453-8149
Fax:   (507) 453-8333

"...Microsoft follows standards. In much the same manner that fish follow
migrating caribou."
"Now I have this image in my mind of a fish embracing and extending a
caribou."

                  --- Paul Tomblin and Christian Bauernfeind in a.s.r