Compiled and running on NCR SVR4 UNIX (MP-RAS)

Tim Rice tim at multitalents.net
Tue Feb 13 04:53:41 EST 2001

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001 mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Feb 2001, Don Bragg wrote:
>
> > To whomever is interested, I have compiled and am running OpenSSH under
> > NCR UNIX using the following procedure:
[snip]
> > 3.  Modify, compile, and install openssh as below:
> >
> >     a. gunzip openssh*.gz
> >     b. tar -xvfo openssh*.tar
> >     c. cd openssh*
> >     d. Make the following changes to the "configure" file for OpenSSH:
> >
> >        Search for the final occurence of "sysv".  Change the "LIBS"
> > field
> >        to the following:
> >
> >        LIBS="$LIBS -lc89 -lnsl -lgen -lsocket"

What version of openssh is this?
There has been a lot of changes in the snapshots to autodetect libraries.
I'm working on a patch right not to clean this up even further as some
platforms that compile will fail if you configure with --with-tcp-wrappers

--
Tim Rice				Multitalents	(707) 887-1469
tim at multitalents.net