patches for UnixWare v2.x pty (misc.c,configure.in)

Tim Rice tim at multitalents.net
Tue Feb 13 16:22:22 EST 2001

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Tom Rudnick wrote:

> > > The second patch adds a section "*-*-sysv4.2uw2*" to configure to
> > > set the TEST_MINUS_S_SH shell and define USE_PIPES.

[snip]
> > What are you seeing that USE_PIPES fixes?
> > Ie. How can I duplicate the problem here.

It looks like USE_PIPES is needed.
Now that I think of it, all my scp usage has been from UnixWare to
some other non UnixWare platform.
I can duplicate the problem on UnixWare 2.03, UnixWare 2.13,
and UnixWare 7.1.0 (*-*-sysv5*)

I do not think "*-*-sysv4.2uw2*" is needed.
I would be suprised if other sysv4.2 did not also have this problem.

--
Tim Rice				Multitalents	(707) 887-1469
tim at multitalents.net