terminate on re-key request (patch)

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Sat Feb 17 21:46:02 EST 2001

On Sat, 17 Feb 2001, Marko Asplund wrote:
> here's a small patch for making OpenSSH v2.3.0p1 client gracefully
> terminate the SSH2 connection when it receives a key re-exchange request
> from the server. the patch has been tested against SSH's v2.3.0 server on
> linux.

Better (AFAIS) patch is already in there:
---
20010128
<snip>
 - (bal) OpenBSD Sync
   - markus at cvs.openbsd.org 2001/01/28 10:15:34
     [dispatch.c]
     re-keying is not supported; ok deraadt@
---

--
Pekka Savola                  "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Netcore Oy                    not those you stumble over and fall"