Name change

Jacek Pliszka Jacek.Pliszka at fuw.edu.pl
Sun Feb 18 08:40:28 EST 2001

Hi!

On Sat, 17 Feb 2001, Gert Doering wrote:

> I don't like that.  There's nothing special about having an "open" shell,
> or an "remote" shell - the thing that's special is that it's "secure".

Well there is. Among all other ssh programs this is the one which Open.

Of course the first quesion is whether one should be allowed
to patent protocol names. I do not think so.
Though, just in case, I sent my proposition.

Best Regards,

Jacek

P.S. In addition, if name has changed, I think people would follow
OpenSSH new name and SSH will loose it's value.