PATCH: Round 2: RH initscripts backward compatibility

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Sun Feb 18 21:14:11 EST 2001

On Sun, 18 Feb 2001, Jim Knoble wrote:
>   - Fixed several minor errors (e.g., some strings were missing $"...").
:
: +               echo -n $(localized $"Generating SSH1 RSA host key: ")
[among other lines]

If this can't be done in an RH-compatible fashion, I think this should be
reverted to the old form 'echo -n "Generating SSH1 RSA host key: " for
clarity && maintainibility, removing all localization.

It's not like there's any i18n work going on with OpenSSH at the moment
;-)

--
Pekka Savola                  "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Netcore Oy                    not those you stumble over and fall"