Updated patches for Kerberos v5 support

Simon Wilkinson sxw at dcs.ed.ac.uk
Wed Feb 21 05:13:02 EST 2001

I've updated the Kerberos v5 support patches I'm maintaining to work with
OpenSSH 2.5.1p1. They're available for download from
http://www.sxw.org.uk/computing/patches/

In addition to the upgrade from 2.3.0p1 to 2.5.1p1, there's a minor bug
fix - KRB5CCNAME was being set to "" if ticket forwarding failed, which
confused some utilities.

Please note that these patches only provide support for the version 1
protocol. I am working on adding GSSAPI support to the version 2 protocol.
If you're interested in testing this, please let me know.

Cheers,

Simon.