man pages screwed

Nemo nemo at circinus.com
Wed Feb 21 05:23:03 EST 2001

Hi all.  I just got openssh 2.5.1p1 and when I installed it, it's man
pages doesn't seem to be formatted right.  I'm on Solaris 8.

Here is how it looks:
man ssh
Reformatting page.  Please Wait... done
(Secure Shell) is a program for logging into a remote machine and
for  executing  commands  on a remote machine.  It is intended to
replace rlogin and rsh, and provide secure  encrypted  communica-
tions  between two untrusted hosts over an insecure network.  X11
connections and arbitrary TCP/IP ports can also be forwarded over
the  secure  channel.   connects  and logs into the specified The
user must prove his/her identity to the remote machine using  one
of  several  methods  depending  on  the  protocol  version used:

hard to read...  plese reply to me directly since I'm not on the list, if
you have an idea on how to fix or reformat this manpage.  Thanks.

nemo at circinus.com