OpenSSH-2.5.1p1 scp hangs when scping into an RH (6.0|7.0) bo x

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Thu Feb 22 12:07:33 EST 2001

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Jim Breton wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 05:31:00PM -0600, mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org wrote:
> > For it to be effective either you need to put it in your .profile,
> > /etc/profile, /etc/bashrc, ~/.bashrc,  or type it in *AFTER* you
> > ssh to the linux machine in question.
>
> Yup, did that, no change.

I'm stumped, since I can't replicate this on any Redhat box under my
control I can't provide any other suggestions, hints, tricks, etc.

I wish I could help more, but without finding some hint as to what is
befuddling it there is not much more I can do. =(

Just to make sure your not compiling OpenSSH with that evil gcc-2.96
want-a-be 3.0 compiler are you?  If so can you step back to kgcc
(1.1.2) or 2.95.x and test it?

- Ben