OpenSSH-2.5.1p1 scp hangs when scping into an RH (6.0|7.0) bo x

Jim Breton vader at conflict.net
Thu Feb 22 11:22:09 EST 2001

On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 07:07:33PM -0600, mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org wrote:
> I'm stumped, since I can't replicate this on any Redhat box under my
> control I can't provide any other suggestions, hints, tricks, etc.
>
> I wish I could help more, but without finding some hint as to what is
> befuddling it there is not much more I can do. =(
>
> Just to make sure your not compiling OpenSSH with that evil gcc-2.96
> want-a-be 3.0 compiler are you?  If so can you step back to kgcc
> (1.1.2) or 2.95.x and test it?

Lol... well on the RH7 box I tested yes (I will re-compile and test
again).  The other boxen in question are 2 Debian potato with stock
(2.95.) gcc, and an RH6 box with egcs-2.91.66.

Heading out for the night but will do some more testing and stuff
tomorrow.  Thanks everyone for your time!  :)

--

Jim B.
vader at conflict.net