subject: ssh non-intuitive logging setting. (priority names)

Chiaki Ishikawa Chiaki.Ishikawa at personal-media.co.jp
Tue Jan 9 21:31:00 EST 2001

>> Monday is a Japanese national holiday and so my own
>> check will have to wait until next week.
>
>Every monday? What a *wonderful* idea! We should adopt the same policy.
>
>:)

Yeah, I wish I lived in that kind of Uthopia.

Seriously, I meant the upcoming Monday, which was yesterday,
was a Japanese holiday. (The second Monday of January, that is.
It used to be the fixed date when I was a kid: January 15th.)

Anyway, I will try the sshd log thing and report my findings.

--
     Ishikawa, Chiaki        ishikawa at personal-media.co.jp.NoSpam  or
 (family name, given name) Chiaki.Ishikawa at personal-media.co.jp.NoSpam