CuteFTP and sftp.

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Wed Jan 24 09:32:25 EST 2001

For those who did not get the annoucement.  CuteFTP is now claiming to
support sftp as stated in the RFC.  And at first glace it *SORTA* works.=)

I can upload files, but the directory listings are broken (it does not
display anything) and as a result download won't work (since cuteftp
rquires the file to be in the directory listing to get).  I'm going to
back down a releas of sftp-server.c when I get home and test, and talk to
the CuteFTP folks.  Just thought I'd give everyone's a heads up in case
someone wanders in looking for help on the topic.

Markus, is sftp suppose to support multiple active transfers at once?  I
was able to get CuteFTP to send two files at the same time.

- Ben