openssh and QNX

vincent.lonngren at telia.com vincent.lonngren at telia.com
Wed Jul 18 05:02:51 EST 2001

Hi.

I have compiled openssh on QNX RTP 6.1, "x86-pc-nto-qnx". Some things to note if anyone should want to update configure and include support for this platform:

 * The enthropy device is normally /dev/random
 * INTXX and other similar types are in <stdint.h>
 * macro howmany, constant NFDBITS and type fd_mask need to be defined. How this can be done has been discussed earlier on this list.
 * USE_PIPES needs to be defined - socketpair() doesn't seem to be implemented yet.
 * file /usr/adm/lastlog needs to be created, if it hasn't been already - touch is sufficient.

I hope someone has use for this information, making this posting more than spam.

--
Vincent Lönngren