2.9p?: connection hangs with agent forwarding

Christophe Moret Christophe_Moret at hp.com
Thu Jul 19 19:11:55 EST 2001

Yes, but it was compatible with other versions (did not break) and was
the only way I found to actually correct this very ennoying problem. Of course
if you have another solution...

-Christophe

Christophe Moret              mailto:Christophe_Moret at hp.com
Hewlett Packard               Phone :+33 4 76 14 40 78
5, avenue Raymond Chanas      Fax   :+33 4 76 14 47 06
38053 GRENOBLE Cedex 09       Mobile:+33 6 72 99 16 51