ssh not recognising ssl libraries

Florian Weimer Florian.Weimer at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Fri Jul 20 02:46:09 EST 2001

"Wipro UWIN" <uwin at wipro.com> writes:

> We could get the binaries of SSL & installed it.
> But we are getting an error, "could not find ssl library".

> checking for OpenSSL directory... configure: error: Could not find working
> Open
> SSL library, please install or check config.log

Perhaps you should follow the second part of the suggestion ('check
config.log')?

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Florian.Weimer at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/