Upgraded to 2.9p1 with no luck..

Lutz Jaenicke Lutz.Jaenicke at aet.TU-Cottbus.DE
Fri Jun 1 02:13:47 EST 2001

On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 07:20:33AM -0700, Ladner, Eric (CLAD) wrote:
> The weird thing is it seems to be dying in the deflate fuction of the
> zlib directory.  I've been running the same zlib library for well over
> a year (zlib 1.1.3, compiled from pristine source).  I recompiled the
> library but that didn't seem to help.  I turned on packet debugging
> and put some extra debug messages in, but it definitly dies in the
> compress routine calling the deflate() function.

The deflate() routine will deflate the data into preallocated memory,
so zlib may still be innocent...

> > Output from "ssh -v -v -v pgppt" executed on a HP C240 workstation (HP-UX
> > 11.0,
> > PA-RISC 1.1):

What compilers did you use? (Wild guesses, because I am running out of
ideas :-)

Best regards,
	Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             Lutz.Jaenicke at aet.TU-Cottbus.DE
BTU Cottbus               http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/