FW: FW: behaviour of sshd in debug mode

Deepa Nemmili Veeravalli dveeravalli at telica.com
Thu Jun 21 06:39:33 EST 2001

Whoever can help me...
pls find attached the loggings for the openssh sessions from
local(host=keg;redhat linux) to remote (host=ben;lynxos)
The issue is when I run sshd in debug mode  and try to logon from local,
password authentication succeeds, but if I run sshd as a daemon, it fails.
sshlocal.txt >>> logging at local when sshd is not run with debug option
sshlocal...txt >> logging at local when sshd is run with -d -d -d option on
remote
sshremote..txt >> logging at remote when sshd is run with debug on

Thanks for any help!