OpenSSH 2.5.1 compatibility problem

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Fri Mar 2 09:58:55 EST 2001

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001 mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org wrote:

> You install OpenSSH how?
>
> Redhat RPMs?
> OpenSSH.com RPMS?  (If your using this one you *MUST* run 0.9.6 OpenSSL)
> Compiled it yourself?
>
> Also have you tried 2.5.1p2?

Hmm.. I wonder if there should be a note in the docs about how you you
rebuild the RPM from .src.rpm.

This might be helpful because I think it's a wrong approach to tell people
to upgrade their OpenSSL (because that'll break their _other_ apps
using it..).

--
Pekka Savola                  "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Netcore Oy                    not those you stumble over and fall"