Sftp client improvements

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Wed Mar 7 10:21:06 EST 2001

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Markus Friedl wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 10:13:35AM +1100, Damien Miller wrote:
> > On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Markus Friedl wrote:
> >
> > > oh, this is a great idea. who's going to add this to OpenSSH? :)
> >
> > It is a neat trick, but IMO anything that extends the life of the FTP
> > protocol is bad mojo :)
>
> ok, but you're going to write the new sftp windows clients.

I keep putting pressure on CuteFTP folk as I find bugs or missing
funcationality.  They have a LONG list of complaints from me.  So maybe
in post v1.0 CuteFTP it may be an good windows client for sftp.

Heck, it works nicely right now.=)

If there is any other windows FTP software that is adding sftp that I
should hound let me know.

- Ben