prng_cmds/init_rng() question/patch

Lewandowsky, Matt mattl at livecapital.com
Tue Mar 13 08:05:19 EST 2001

Is there anything like this atm which uses the web server as a proxy? For
example, say that I'm behind a firewall at work, and the "security policy"
disallows ssh. Say that I need to access a CVS repository (another blocked
port) to get up to date on, say, OpenSSH... scp/sftp aren't exactly in the
scope of this question, but... ;) After all, I could always do a cvs update
and tar up the results to place on a web page... Hopefully someone will
follow what I'd like to do. (Basically, my job... ;/ )

--Matt