ssh through proxy (was: prng_cmds/init_rng() question/patch)

Lewandowsky, Matt mattl at livecapital.com
Wed Mar 14 09:35:43 EST 2001

(Sorry for being so OT, but I'm currently experiencing this inconvenience
and want to be more productive than doing a CVS update at home and getting
to the office.)

So, what you are suggesting is that I setup a squid proxy on a box outside
the firewall on port 80 and use MindTerm to connect via that? Until this
past weekend when the network was "redone", we had a proxy we could access
internally and this is how I got out before. But now, we have a "direct
connection" which I had no say in... Oh, well...

If that isn't what you were suggesting, could you elaborate?

Thanks,

--Matt