docs/25743: Trivial typographic error in ssh.1

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Thu Mar 15 05:14:26 EST 2001

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, David Wolfskill wrote:

> >Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:39:55 +0100 (MET)
> >From: Kevin Steves <stevesk at sweden.hp.com>
>
> >On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, David Wolfskill wrote:
> >:  If this flag is set to
> >:  .Dq yes ,
> >:  .Nm
> >: -ssh will never automatically add host keys to the
> >: +will never automatically add host keys to the
>
> >thanks!  but we beat you, fixed in january :)
>
> >it's always good to check out the latest version when reporting stuff.
>
> Well, that was based on the FreeBSD CVS repository as of 2 days ago.
> (I've been re-building FreeBSD 4.3-BETA daily for the last several days,
> since we're approaching 4.3-RELEASE.)
>
> And I mirror the FreeBSD CVS repository every night.
>
> So it seems to me that there may be a "process issue" with which I'm
> unfamiliar.

The mother of all trees is really the OpenBSD tree.  If FreeBSD can't keep
up I'd be happy to provide them with what I started using for portable
group for a patch-for-patch generation between two CVS trees assuming
that FreeBSD did not tamper too much with the CVS IDs (This has really
helped me get a handle on things). =)

- Ben