docs/25743: Trivial typographic error in ssh.1

David Wolfskill dhw at whistle.com
Thu Mar 15 05:22:16 EST 2001

>From: mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
>Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 12:14:26 -0600 (CST)

>> So it seems to me that there may be a "process issue" with which I'm
>> unfamiliar.

>The mother of all trees is really the OpenBSD tree.  If FreeBSD can't keep
>up I'd be happy to provide them with what I started using for portable
>group for a patch-for-patch generation between two CVS trees assuming
>that FreeBSD did not tamper too much with the CVS IDs (This has really
>helped me get a handle on things). =)

Well, I'm in no position to judge where the problem lies, and all that
generally happens if I try to speak on behalf of other folks is
misunderstanding (and I get in trouble).  So I won't try to do either.

I'll defer to folks who are more knowledgable about the process(es) in
question.

Thanks,
david
--
David Wolfskill      dhw at whistle.com   UNIX System Administrator
Desk: 650/577-7158   TIE: 8/499-7158   Cell: 650/759-0823