Solaris and man pages

David R Boldt dboldt at usgs.gov
Fri Mar 16 02:39:07 EST 2001

Ben,

many thanks, that's just what I was looking for.

                                          -- David Boldt
                                             <dboldt at usgs.gov>

                    <mouring at etoh.evil
                    admin.org>                To:     David Boldt <dboldt at usgs.gov>
                                              cc:     openssh-unix-dev at mindrot.org
                    03/15/01 08:33 AM         Subject:     Re: Solaris and man
                                              pages

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, David Boldt wrote:

> do you folks have a way of generating man pages in a format
> that the Solaris "man" command can use (apart from converting
> to plain text)?

In the contrib/ directory there is a mdoc2man.pl perl script that will
convert them.  It has yet to be integrated into the install script, but it
works nicely.

- Ben