Do you enjoy having guests over for dinner in your home?

jk987hg67 at yahoo.com jk987hg67 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 07:32:41 EST 2001

If you are the type of person who enjoys hosting dinner parties in your home, and you want to make your next dinner party your best dinner party, our clients internet store is a must visit for you.

Our client's internet store sells only the finest tabletop merchandise of it's kind available anywhere in the world, and is available to you only a click away.  The store itself, located in one of the most exclusive areas of the world, sells everything you will need to set the perfect table for the perfect dinner party.

The merchandise includes some of the finest flatware, dishware, glasses, salad bowls, candle holders, and many other tabletop products from all over the world that you will need for a memorable occasion in your home.  The store also sells many different kinds of hard to get antique tableware.

The store owner is also available for consultation on the design and layout of tables for any occasion.

If you want to make your next dinner party your best dinner party,  and have even your most well traveled of dinner guests impressed at the design and layout of your table, and wondering where you have purchased the merchandise on your table, then please email k5k123 at aol.com

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E mail.
No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Less refuse in our Dumps! This is the new way of the new millennium
To be removed please email g14toy at yahoo.com with the word "remove" in the subject line.