OpenSSH 2.5.2p1 - What has changed since 2.5.1p

Davis, Ricardo C. RCDavis at intermedia.com
Wed Mar 21 01:20:01 EST 2001

Pardon the novice question here, but after the problems I had with trying to
get 2.5.1p(whatever) to install on one of my systems, I noticed with great
interest the release of 2.5.2p1.  When I checked out the change log for this
releases RPM, there was nothing pertaining to what has changed between
2.5.1p and 2.5.2p.  I didn't see anything on the OpenSSH web site regarding
changes between these releases.  I'd like to know if anything has changed
that might help some of the problems I was having installing 2.5.1p.

Is the information I'm looking for neatly summarized somewhere else?  Or do
I have to do diffs on the source code to find the comments in the code?  :)