OpenSSh 2.5.2p2 on Linux/Sparc

Dan Kaminsky dankamin at cisco.com
Wed Mar 28 08:17:04 EST 2001

> Ahh...I see now. Sorry about that...
>
> Anyway, back to OpenSSH packages on Linux/SPARC: Does anyone have a desire
> to have packages for this platform?

This will definitely be useful to some, particularly with things like the
$1000 Netra rackmount floating around out there.

> And if this is a desirable thing, can someone give me a place to store the
> files? I currently don't have a hosting provider. (My web site is only
> online when I am, in other words...)

I'm sure there is space available for the packages themselves in the normal
OpenSSH locations.  Past that, if you or anyone else here would like hosting
for a SSH-oriented project, please contact me.

Yours Truly,

    Dan Kaminsky, CISSP
    http://www.doxpara.com