OpenSSh 2.5.2p2 on Linux/Sparc

Lewandowsky, Matt mattl at livecapital.com
Wed Mar 28 09:51:47 EST 2001

OK. How much longer is 2.5.2p2 projected to be the current version? If not
long, I won't go out of my way to make sure I can get *some* working package
set up this coming weekend. I'll instead spend it making sure I know every
pitfall I may encounter... If it will be around for at least another month
or two, then I'll be sure to get something out this weekend... Anyone
interested in testing my packages? I'll try to make .deb, .rpm, and
Slackware .tgz packages to start. Volunteers for any or all are welcome. ;)

--Matt